- The MQTT protocol is ideal for communication in distributed acquisition systems data (IoT applications).
- Modbus TCP protocol for communication in ScaDa systems.
- Built-in WWW for visualisation of current and archived data according to customer configuration (synoptic maps, charts, tables) by any web browser.
- Readout up to 2500 values from slave devices (up to 100 devices, each 25 registers).
- User-friendly application for data confi guration (sM61iot config).
- 8 GB flash memory.
- Built-in ftp server.
- Alarms or binary inputs for control of archiving.
- RTC (real time clock).
- Possibility of simultaneously work by many users
- user’s access control by a password.
Communication in SM61 IoT
Exampe of applications