- The MQTT protocol is ideal for communication in distributed acquisition systems data (IoT applications).
- Modbus TCP protocol for communication in ScaDa systems.
- Built-in WWW for visualisation of current and archived data according to customer configuration (synoptic maps, charts, tables) by any web browser.
- Readout up to 2500 values from slave devices (up to 100 devices, each 25 registers).
- User-friendly application for data confi guration (sM61iot config).
- 1...8 GB flash memory (1GB as standard)
- Built-in ftp server.
- Alarms or binary inputs for control of archiving.
- RTC (real time clock).
- Possibility of simultaneously work by many users
- user’s access control by a password.
We have prepared for you a sample on-line synoptic map showing values gathered by SM61 from other devices connected to it.
How to use it?
1. Write the IP address in your web browser http://126.96.36.199
2. Choose the language: polish or english
3. Logg in
- username: Test
- password: Test
4. Choose the way of data presentation: synoptic map
5. Choose one of two maps
- process 1 – measurement of temperature and power network parameters
- process 2 – measurement and control of temperature
6. Use SET button to accept the chosen map
7. Set the refreshing time.
Communication in SM61 IoT
Exampe of applications