LUMEL S.A. – experience and competence
For 65 years, LUMEL S.A. is well-known on the European market for the production of highest quality measuring instruments and precise aluminium alloy pressure castings. Growing from year to year, the production of our devices and received numerous order for assembly of electronic subassemblies, determine us to invest in up-to-date and high-duty line for SMD assembling of electronic elements.
Apart from the production of electrical measuring instruments, LUMEL S.A. offers following sub-contracting services and industrial co-operation derived from technological possibilities and available production capacity.
Complex offer of assembly services
In the scope of EMS, our strong point is the possibility to offer for our customers a full range of services supported by high qualifications of our employees.
- one-sided and double-sided assembling of SMD elements in the technology of reflow soldering, in accordance with European Directive for RoHS,
- assembly of thread elements by flow soldering,
- complementary assembly of thread elements and mechanical parts,
- mixed assembly,
- optical inspection of assembled PCB,
- assembly can be carried out on the base of own or committed elements.
Taking advantage of the acquired experience in design and testing of our apparatus we also offer:
- design of PCB,
- completion of elements to assembly, ensuring PCB and stenciles for coating with soldering paste or glue in compliance with the transmitted documentation,
- testing of assembled systems acc. to the customer’s instructions,
- testing in the climatic chamber,
- testing of vibration resistance.
Our machine park consists of 2 complete assembly lines.
The first assemly line is composed of:
- silk screen printer ERSA (equipped in stencils cleaning system, inspection of bridging, clogging of the openings, inspection of smearing and paste level on the stencil. Additionally it is equipped in complete record of statistical data of the processes)
- two automatic machines JUKI (flexible KE-3020VA and high-speed chip shooter: FX-3RA).
- 7- zones reflow soldering oven ERSA HOTFLOW 3/14E.
- The whole line is completed by handling system, loader, conveyors and unloader of the circuit boards manufactured by ASYS - Germany.
The second assembly line is composed of:
- silks creen printer JUKI K1760,
- placement machine JUKI KE-2060,
- reflow oven ERSA HOTFLOW 2/14,
- magazine loader and line unloader – JOT,
- conveyors and in-line workstation – JOT,
Additionally our machine park is equipped with:
- tester AOI - PowerSpecter GTAz 350CE Dolphin
- wave soldering machine - Nowastar 12D
- optical control stands,
- stand for thread assembly with Weller soldering stations,
- tester Flying Probe Takaya.
All stands and devices are equipped with the protection against static electricity in compliance with EN 61340 5-1 and 5-2 standards.
We have more to offer than just regular EMS services. We offer a bunch of additional servies as well to comply with the needs of our clients.
1. Protecting Coats:
- With high quality products, programmable selective coating on any part of the PCB with a protective varnish or resin is performed, which automatically increases capacity and saves ample of time.
2. Addtional Tests:
- Our products are tailor made keeping our customers demand in consideration, therefore we also offer different sample size and medium of test for a minimum cost in case the customers want customised test samples to comply to the needs of their products.
3. Package Designing:
- Every PCB manufactured in our facility is precisely protected and we pack them in accordance to the customers guildelines.We make sure that the packaging is done to the best of our abilities so that the product is safe and sound.
- Servicing of any parts ( assembly and disassembly ) is offered as an extra service by our team.
Warranty of the highest quality of production and services
All design and production processes, and customer’s services are running in LUMEL in accordance to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Quality Systems. The assembly process is carried out according to the IPC-A-610 G standard.
In the scope of the commercial service we offer:
- the appointment of a responsible person for each order, which will be responsible for the realization of the whole order,
- short time-limit of delivery,
- attractive prices,
- realization of both large orders and smaller series.
- Damian Kaus, tel. +48 693 290 405, e-mail: email@example.com