- The DL21 advantage is its three-color display (green, red and orange) on which the color of displayed parameter can be freely programmed and can change depending on values set by the user.
- This display panel finds a large application in office rooms, public utilities (e.g. information about temperature, humidity), production halls – information about production machine state, number of made pieces, energy consumption) etc.
- The DL21 display has two RS-485 communication interfaces in MODBUS standard destined to:
- connect external devices,
- configure the display or introduce displayed values.
- The display enables the connection of 10 external devices and to apply it as a local point of data acquisition. It can co-operate with external devices as “master” or “slave”.
- The basic execution of the display includes 3 digits and a space destined to place the unit.
It is also possible to execute the display in the configuration definite by the user.