It cooperates directly with resistance-type sensors Pt100, Pt1000 and NTC. The controller has one output for on-off control and one output for alarm signalling. The on-off control employs the PID or on-off algorithm. For the on-off control, the minimum on and off times for the output may be set.
The control output has a changeover contact and allows for the direct control of low-power objects.
An innovative SMART PID algorithm is implemented in the controller. In addition, the controller has a binary input to control the controller’s functions and an internal sound signalling device.
- Input signal: Pt100, Pt1000, NTC 2.7K sensors
- Binary input to control the controller’s functions
- control stop
- alarm reset
- direct output control
- keyboard lock
- Output for on-off control and one output for alarm signalling
- Defrost function with programmable automatic or manual mode
- Internal sound signalling device
- Control algorithm:
- on/off with histeresis
- acc. PID algorithm;
- Parameters protection by a password
- External dimensions: 76 x 34 x 80mm