Our Radiometric devices automatically detect radiation sources that may be in transit through the control zone. If the device detects radioactive substances, an automatic alarm informs plant employees about the incident.
- Automatic radiometric control without interference in the traffic.
- High sensitivity.
- Generates reports and alarm signals.
- Speed control.
- Interactive control panel with a 8.3” touch screen.
- Bi-directional communication which provides.
- remote control of the SMP.
- remote change of selected parameter settings.
- Operation in the dedicated Remote Management System SMP-Studio.
- Video recording (supervised by the SMP-Studio).
- The SMP system complies with the recommendations of the International Atomic Energy Agency of Vienna.
- The measuring columns works in the range ambient temperature range: from -30°C to + 50°C, with relative humidity up to 90% at an air temperature ≤ 35°C, without condensation.
Potential applications of SMP system :
- plants for the supply, storage and processing of scrap and metals.
- metal mills.
- municipal and industrial waste landfills.
- waste incineration plants.
|Applications||SMP type||Control zone (w/h)||Maximum speed||Type of controlled vehicles*|
||SMP-4/100||4.5m/4m||Upto 3 km/h||
||SMP-2/50||6m/4m||Upto 8 km/h||
* If vehicles with smaller dimensions pass through the control zone, it is possible to adjust the control zone individually.