N32 meter is destined to measure
- single-phase network parameters: voltage, current, active, reactive and apparent power, cosφ, tgφ, frequency, active, reactive and apparent energy, active power 15 minutes, voltage 10 minutes.
- current and voltage harmonics analysis up to 51st (measurements available via RS-485).
- current 0…1 or 0…5A
- voltage 0…100V / 0…230V / 0…400V
- analog 0/4...20mA or 0...10V (option)
- relays (1 or 4)
- binary (OC)
- two-line LCD display with high contrast and built-in backlighting.
- possibility of displaying the measured value and time simultaneously or an second measured value or unit (automatically displayed unit of measured quantity).
- high sampling frequency of measured signals 8 kHz.
- parameters programming via buttons or RS-485 interface and free eCon software.
- 4 alarm outputs with signaling on led diodes, working in 7 different modes (option).
- possibility to program each of the alarms to react to a different measurements.
- the function of the switch-on delay and switch-off delay of the alarm with the alarm event memory.
- pulse output to control energy consumption.
- conversion of any measured value into an analog signal 0/4...20 mA or 0...10V (option).
- memory of minimal and maximal values for all measured quantities.