The input signals are divided into 2 sets of 2 inputs, which are isolated from one another. RS-485 and USB ports are isolated from input signals and the supply.
The module setting can be easily done through USB or one of the RS-485 interfaces using the free e-Con program.
- programmable individual characteristics of the inputs.
- operation in Modbus Slave mode.
- possible connection via the internal RS-485.
- two programmable alarm outputs.
- mathematical functions: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, average, minimum, maximum.
- two virtual measurement channels to perform mathematical functions on the channels or between the measurement channels.
- programmable operating time counters.
- possibile configuration via USB (power supply of the module is not required)
- modular design and is dedicated to be mounted on the S-type rail acc. to EN 62208 ( module’s width is equal to 3 standard modules). It is perfect to be mounted in a switchboard cabinets.
- external dimensions: 53 X 110 X 60 mm