The output signals are divided into 2 sets of 2 outputs, which are isolated from one another. RS-485 and USB ports are isolated from output signals and the supply.
The module setting can be easily done through USB or one of the RS-485 interfaces using the free eCon program.
The main advantages which distinguish our product from other products of the same kind
- possibility to connect a number modules through RS485 in order to increase the number of analog outputs.
- 2 independent RS-485 ports with Modbus protocol (possibility to work as Master/Slave).
- master Modbus function dedicated to read out data from other RS-485 devices and to scale analog value.
- slave Modbus function to set the signal on analog outputs.
- output work time counter for values above and below a certain threshold.
- the module can be programmed through USB without the need to connect the power supply.
The module has modular design and is dedicated to be mounted on the S-type rail acc. to EN 62208 ( module’s width is equal to 3 standard modules). It is perfect to be mounted in a switchboard cabinets.