The regulations concerning the maintenance of microclimatic conditions in warehouses, museums, industrial or laboratory facilities require the recording of temperature, humidity or other temperature parameters by means of monitoring systems.
Depending on the requirements of the place/process/recipient, Lumel offers stationary or portable solutions, as well as local or global ones, using Cloud technologies and user-friendly software.
All temperature and humidity monitoring instruments can be supplied with a calibration certificate from the Lumel Laboratory.
1. temperature and humidity sensors/transducers
- Temperature and humidity transducer with digital output - P18S
- Humidity and temperature transducers with digital and analog output - P18 and P18D
- Humidity and temperature transducer with analog output - P18L
- Humidity and temperature transducer with digital output - P19
2. temperature and humidity data loggers
- Temperature and humidity data logger with Ethernet and PoE - HT20
- Temperature and humidity data logger for IoT applications - HT20IoT
3. temperature, humidity, light intensity, CO2 concentration and TVOC data logger
4. multi-channels and multi-purpose data loggers
- Multichannels data logger/recorder designed to monitor parameters from 32 separate devices for IoT applications - SM61IoT
4. Visualization software in Cloud technology linking the devices in a user-friendly monitoring system.
All our products and solutions are compatible to Industry 4.0 trends and they are covered by a 3 year warranty.