The data captured by HT22IoT are stored in the internal memory and then sent digitally to the user (by the Ethernet).
In case of an emergency situation, the device immediately sends appropriate warnings via emails or via a website. .
An additional advantage of HT22IoT is the possibility that it can be powered over the Ethernet. This feature is available in versions that are equipped with the Power over Ethernet system (PoE).HT22IoT features:
- measurement, display and archiving of ambient temperature, relative humidity, dew point, absolute himidity, light intensity, CO2 concentration and TVOC (total volatile organic compounds in the air).
- signalling if the limit values are exceeded.
- programming of logical alarm outputs with response to the selected input,
- real time clock
- recording of input signals in programmed time intervals
- Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T interface
- protocols: Modbus TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP,
- services: www server, ftp server, DHCP client, SMTP client.