Appropriate communication outputs and I/O modules were added to the meters present in the facility (water, gas), and network meters and analyzers were used to measure the energy parameters.
The factory computer network was used for communication.
Special program allowed the operators to monitore and manage the utilities to ensure adequate supply of production.
The effects and benefits of the implementation
- Reduction of production costs and quality improvement
- On-line utilities monitoring
- Precise identification and analysis of the cost of utilities
- Immediate identification of failures and disturbances
- Availability of management information
- Savings due to the lack of penalties for exceeding power
- Increasing the competitive advantage