Building automation has recently become a very popular term. Such popularity is not the result of fashion, but the search for solutions that allow:
optimise the rising costs of energy and other utilities (e.g. water, gas, compressed air)
increase the comfort and convenience of the building
increase the comfort and safety of workers
So what do you find in the offer of building automation in Lumel S.A?
Equipment and complete systems for measurement and monitoring of energy, water, gas and other utilities, e.g.:
Equipment and systems for measuring and monitoring of environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, CO2, light intensity, volatile organic compounds) inside and outside buildings.
- Temperature and humidity transducers with digital output - P18S
- Temperature and humidity transducers with digital anad analog ourputs - P18 and P18D
- Temperature and humidity transducer with analog output, supplied from a current loop
- Temperature and humidity data logger - HT20IoT
- Temperature, humidity, light intensity, CO2 concentration and TVOC data logger - HT22
- Multichannels data logger/recorder - HT25
- MARC CLOUD visualisation software
Visualization of essential parameters of production processes (temperature, humidity, plan execution, production effectivity
on large-size displays.
Depending on the building infrastructure, we offer solutions based on various comunnication protocols (MODBUS, ETHERNET, PROFINET, BACNET or MQTT). The use of these most advanced protocols, that are in accordance with the idea of industry 4.0, allows not only to manage processes from small HMI panels located in individual rooms or local computers, but also by using smartphones and other mobile devices provides connectivity to servers located in the cloud.